Sunday, July 29, 2012

11 tools - tool 7

It is often hard for my students to share their work because there are so few "paper and pencil" tasks! I will be using a classroom blog to share student work. With parental permission (and following any district guidelines, which I will need to research) we will photograph students throughout the process of completing tasks and skills so that we can share their accomplishments with others. I will allow comments and posts from fellow special educators who can provide feedback on the learning process and provide ideas on how to improve our skill acquisition. I plan to implement this as soon as I get the permissions required! I will use Google Blogger. I hope to get some of my past classrooms and the other life skills and Apple classrooms in the district involved so that we can network our classrooms!

Here is one great example of a classroom blog:
Mrs. May's Class

No comments:

Post a Comment