Saturday, July 28, 2012

11 tools - tool 4

I have been attempting to use Google docs for the past year or so.  I stumbled upon it when browsing other blogs and attempting to see items that they were sharing.  I quickly realized this was a wonderful way to collaborate and share items!  Up until now, I had no idea how to create my own!  I think this will be a great way for the special education teachers to share data sheets, lesson plans, ideas, schedule pictures, PECS. . . the list is endless!
Google Forms:  So far, I have to admit, I do not see a practical application for this tool in my specific classroom.  The students I teach will not typically be "quizzed" in this fashion.  If I do find that I have students that can use this, I will explore it more thoroughly.
I am excited about using the spreadsheet and presentation applications.  I feel this will be a great way for me to share data with my teammates and to create and use presentations with my students.  I have always used powerpoint extensively, so I see the google presentation as being something that will not only replace that software, but allow me to easily share my created work!

No comments:

Post a Comment